These are amazing and the best thing? Kids love em. After all, pizza for breakfast? It’s unheard of! Or is it? This is extremely quick, super delicious and healthy!
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons prepared marinara sauce
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 slices pepperoni (optional)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven broiler.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add egg and cook, stirring often, until set into soft curds, 1 to 2 minutes. Spread marinara sauce on English muffin halves. Top with the scrambled egg, cheese and pepperoni (if using). Broil until the cheese is melted, 1 to 3 minutes.
See? How easy was that? Not only is it fast, but it contains a 1/3 of a kids calcium, iron and magnesium for the day! I hope you enjoy this amazing yummy recipe!!!